Hiring a Coronavirus disinfection services provider during these difficult times can be tricky. Even though you might want to hire a professional Coronavirus disinfection service Toronto provider that offers high-quality service, has well-trained employees, and offers timely assistance, the cost is also an important element to consider. It is important to be clear about how much you need to pay before hiring a Coronavirus cleaning company in Toronto. The quotation offered by company charges depends on a number of factors. Sometimes there may even be hidden fees and fine prints that you may not be aware of. Here are a few factors that influence the price to help you evaluate if you are getting a fair price –
- Size of the Property– The bigger your commercial property’s size, the more money you can expect to pay for the disinfectant services. A number of companies will provide their quotation based on the floor space of the property. Have the company inspect the area before providing you with a quote.
- Structure of the Property– The number of windows, break rooms, kitchens, and toilets your commercial property has will also affect the cost of disinfection services. These need more time and effort to clean compared to the waiting rooms, meeting rooms, and hallways. The furniture density, no. of elevators, and types of floor surface will also increase the cost.
- Time of Cleaning– You might not be comfortable having the disinfectant crew on your premises based on what business you are in. The best cleaning companies offer flexibility and will work outside of office hours if you need to. But, the charges for working during the evening or on weekends will usually be higher.
- Scope of Work– The price you pay will depend on how long it takes the cleaning crew to clean the property. Deep cleaning and disinfection processes will need more time than regular maintenance services. Deep cleaning will need special equipment, long working hours, and extra cleaning products that will push the prices high. If you have not hired a disinfectant company in a long time, you can expect the quote to be on the highest side.
- Frequency– Do you want to hire a company for a one-time job, or you wish to enter into a contract for daily, weekly, or monthly disinfection services? Many companies offer discounts to their regular clients. It helps lower the cost than just a one-time disinfection service.
- Training– When it comes to disinfection services in Toronto, trained employees come at a cost. Good companies offer special training to their employees to ensure that the disinfectant services are provided with the utmost safety in mind. These extra expenses can push the prices high but are important to avoid work-related accidents.
Many disinfectant service providers will charge less than their competitors but end up using low-quality cleaning products, old equipment, and use untrained personnel. Thus, it is important to hire only a trusted Coronavirus disinfection service in Toronto and we at The Decontamination Pros ensure that you are getting the best value.